The Virginia Club of New York offers a social membership for those alumni and friends interested in maintaining ties with New York City Wahoos and the University itself. We offer four social membership options; social membership is tax-deductible and valid for a full twelve months beginning the day one registers. *Please note that Virginia Club of New York social membership is powered by Chargify, which is Level 1 PCI Compliant.
|Young Alumni Membership (2014-2018 Graduates)||$30 per year|
|Alumni Membership (<2013 graduates)||$60 per year|
|Senior Membership (Age 60 and up)||$40 per year|
|Dual Membership||$100 per year|
- CLASS OF 2019 – Until January 1, 2020, members of the Class of 2019 can purchase their first year of social membership for $20.19 by using the following coupon code:
Virginia Club membership is valid for a full twelve months beginning the day one registers. Membership will renew at the non-discounted rate.
Benefits received by Virginia Club social members are numerous; they include:
– Discounted prices for almost all ticketed events. Average savings is $10-$15 per event. Members save $20 at our annual Mr. Jefferson’s Holiday Party.
– Access to Members Only events, including the annual US Open, Yankees/Mets outings, summer softball games in Central Park, and monthly Networking Breakfasts.
– Free drinks and merchandise! These are handed out at many of our events.
– Priority registration for our most popular events.
– Discounts to FitReserve packages, Barclays and Affordable Art Fair tickets, and more!
A social member’s savings can total over $150 in one year! It’s well worth the dues!
The Virginia Club is a non-profit organization that thrives on hundreds of volunteer hours and contributions. As we continue to promote the University’s presence in New York, your membership in the Virginia Club of New York helps us to grow as a Club!
*Please note social membership does not entitle alums to access of the Yale Club. In order to receive these benefits, please sign up for clubhouse membership.