Program Associate, Primary Care Residency Program
The Program Associate links the Primary Care Residency Program’s trainees, faculty and staff with ongoing and new curricula, evaluation techniques and dissemination strategies. This position executes all organizational and logistical elements, scheduling, and communication between residents, faculty and program directors in order to maintain efficiency, quality and sustain short-term and long-term residency tasks and projects. Applicants should be aware that they will be working with experts in and projects pertaining to the field of graduate medical education (GME); they will not handle patient care logistics or deal with patients’ personal health information. Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Works collaboratively with program directors and chief resident to develop schedules and materials for electives, seminars, workshops and evaluation sessions
2. Assists in event planning by organizing, coordinating and communicating about day-to-day and annual events
3. Coordinates the recruitment process for incoming residents
4. Actively participates in the planning for and development of grant applications, progress reports, marketing materials for programs and/or special events, surveys and evaluations
5. Supports Primary Care Faculty’s scholarly activities
6. Edits and/or contributes to preparation and submission of manuscripts, abstracts or presentations
7. Processes and monitors residency-related expenses and maintains residency program office space
8. Manages the procurement for logistics, such as business cards, keys, etc.
9. Maintains updated and centralized residency program files
To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience with administrative responsibilities, preferably in education, healthcare or research. Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and writing/editing/proofreading skills are required.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Keane at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.